Terms of Service
1. SCOPE OF APPLICATION
The following terms and conditions apply to all orders placed through our online shop by consumers and entrepreneurs.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity.
The following applies to entrepreneurs: If the entrepreneur uses conflicting or supplementary general terms and conditions, their validity is hereby contradicted; they only become part of the contract if we have expressly consented to this.
2. CONTRACTUAL PARTNERS, CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT, CORRECTION POSSIBILITIES
The purchase contract is concluded with P&P group GmbH.
The presentation of the products in the online shop is not a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalog. You can initially place our products in the shopping cart without obligation and correct your entries at any time before submitting your binding order by using the information provided in the order process and use the explained proofing tools. By clicking the order button, you are making a binding offer for the goods in the shopping cart. Confirmation of receipt of your order will be sent by email immediately after the order has been sent.
We accept your offer within two days by
* we submit a declaration of acceptance in a separate email or
* we have the goods delivered or
* if necessary, the payment transaction is carried out by our service provider or the selected payment service provider. The time of execution of the payment transaction depends on the selected payment method (see under "Payment").
The alternative that is relevant for you depends on which of the listed events occurs first.
3. CONTRACT LANGUAGE, CONTRACT TEXT STORAGE
The language (s) available for the conclusion of the contract: German
We save the text of the contract and send you the order data and our terms and conditions in text form. For security reasons, the text of the contract is no longer accessible via the Internet.
4. TERMS OF DELIVERY
In addition to the stated product prices, there are also shipping costs. You can find out more about the amount of shipping costs in the offers.
We do NOT deliver by post. Unfortunately, a self collection of the product is not possible.
We also do not deliver to packing stations.
The following payment methods are generally available in our shop:
Payment in advance
If you choose the payment method in advance, we will give you our bank details in a separate email and deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
When you place your order, you enter your credit card details. Your card will be charged immediately after you have placed your order.
PayPal, PayPal Express
In order to receive the invoice amount through the payment service provider PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg ("PayPal"), you must be registered with PayPal, identify yourself with your access data and confirm the payment order. The payment transaction is carried out by PayPal immediately after placing the order. You will receive further information in the ordering process
In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via the payment service provider Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland ("Google"), you must be registered with Google, have activated the Google Pay function, identify yourself with your access data and confirm the money order. The payment transaction is carried out immediately after the order has been placed. You will receive further information in the ordering process
6. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Consumers have the statutory right of withdrawal, as described in the cancellation policy. Entrepreneurs are not granted a voluntary right of withdrawal.
7. RESERVATION OF TITLE
The goods remain our property until full payment.
For entrepreneurs, the following also applies: We reserve ownership of the goods until all claims from an ongoing business relationship have been settled in full. You may resell the reserved goods in the ordinary course of business; You assign all claims arising from this resale - regardless of a combination or mixing of the reserved goods with a new item - in the amount of the invoice amount to us in advance, and we accept this assignment. You remain authorized to collect the claims, but we may also collect claims ourselves if you fail to meet your payment obligations. At your request, we will release the securities to which we are entitled insofar as the realizable value of the securities exceeds the value of the outstanding claims by more than 10%.
8. TRANSPORT DAMAGE
The following applies to entrepreneurs, suppliers and third parties: The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration is transferred to you as soon as the goods have been handed over to the freight forwarder, the carrier or the person or institution otherwise assigned to carry out the shipment in proper condition. Lunpistore.com or P&P group GmbH is exempt from any liability for the transport of the goods, their condition and what happens, regardless of whether the goods are dispatched or returned.
10. WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES
Validity of the statutory warranty law
Unless otherwise expressly agreed below, the statutory right to liability for defects applies.
The following restrictions and shortened deadlines do not apply to claims based on damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents
* in the event of injury to life, body or health
* in the event of willful or grossly negligent breach of duty as well as malice
* in the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and compliance with which the contractual partner may regularly rely (cardinal obligations)
* as part of a guarantee promise, if agreed, or
* as far as the scope of the product liability law is opened.
Restrictions on entrepreneurs
With regard to entrepreneurs, only our own information and the manufacturer's product descriptions that have been included in the contract apply as an agreement on the quality of the goods; We assume no liability for public statements by the manufacturer or other advertising statements. For entrepreneurs, the limitation period for claims for defects in newly manufactured items is one year from the transfer of risk. The sale of used goods takes place with the exclusion of any warranty.
Guarantees and after-sales service
Information on any additional guarantees that may apply and their precise conditions can be found with the product.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY, AS IT LIMITS Lunpistore.com - P&P group GmbH'S LIABILITY FOR YOU.
- BY USING THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY lunpistore.com UNDP & P group GmbH, YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE ARE EXPRESSING THE SERVICES, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE AND THE MOBILE APPS, "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE OR" WITHOUT EXPRESSION. WITHOUT RESTRICTION OF THE FOREGOING, P&P GROUP GMBH DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS FOR MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, INTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE SERVICES OR PROPERTIES OF THE TRADING.
- WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR: (1) PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, PROGRAMS AND / OR OTHER PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES THAT ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH YOU; OR (2) THE QUALITY OR BEHAVIOR OF ANY THIRD PARTY THAT YOU BEGIN IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
- YOU AGREE THAT LUNPISTORE.COM AND P&P GROUP GMBH ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU TO THE EXTENT OF THE STATUTORY MAXIMUM LIABILITY THEORY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT LUNPISTORE.COM AND P & P GROUP LTD UNITS TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NOT FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, INTERRUPTION LOSS, causing LOSS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, BUSINESS VIOLATION INTERRUPTION, (EVEN IF THEY ARE FORECASTABLE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES.
- YOUR ONLY REMEDY FOR DIFFERENCE WITH THE SERVICES IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICES.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of Switzerland and the terms etc. are interpreted accordingly, regardless of conflict of laws.
Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions will remain in effect. These terms represent the entire agreement between and in relation to our service and supersede previous agreements we have in relation to the service.
13. YOUTH PROTECTION
If your order includes goods whose sale is subject to age restrictions, we use a reliable procedure that includes a personal identity and age check to ensure that the customer has reached the required minimum age. The deliverer only hands over the goods after the age check and only to the customer personally.
14. FINAL PROVISIONS
If you are an entrepreneur, then Swiss law applies to the exclusion of sales law.
If you are a merchant within the meaning of the Commercial Code, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between us and you is our place of business.
We reserve the right to change or replace these terms and conditions at any time, at our sole discretion. If a revision is of central importance, we try to inform at least 30 days before each new entry into force. What constitutes a material change is determined at your own discretion.
By continuing to access or use our service after these changes take effect, you irrevocably agree to the changed terms. If you do not agree to the new terms and conditions, you should no longer use the service.